Current Investment Ratings
*First Call Analysis Consensus & Trend
Provides you with First Call's proprietary analyst consensus ranking on a five point scale (1=buy, 3=hold, 5=sell), calculated using the arithmetic mean of all contributing analysts' quarterly and annual estimated earnings.
*CDA/Investnet Insider Trend Index
Assigns an integer score to insider trading activity as recorded by the SEC. The score is the delta of the buying and selling activity in a company over the past 90 days. A score of +4 or above renders a very positive rating; +2 or +3 = positive; +1, 0, or -1 = neutral or inactive; -2 or -3 = negative; -4 or below = very negative. The logic adjusts for cap size, so the larger the company, the more total transactions. (Note: Information may be delayed as insiders are not required to file their trades with the SEC until the 10th of the month following the activity.)
Back to Top
Pricing Momentum indicators, often referred to as technical indicators, are used to predict future price movement based on past price and volume movement. Moving averages represent the average price of a security over a specified time period and are useful in identifying pricing trends.
Momentum data is often used to compare price performance of individual stocks as well as identify stocks that are deviating from their normal pricing trend. It is an approximation of the annual rate of change in price. An index of 100 indicates no change, an index of 130 indicates that the stock's price is increasing at an annualized rate of about 30 percent. An index of 70 indicates that the stock price is decreasing at an annualized rate of 30 percent.
Back to Top
Key Measures (Latest 12 month data)
Provides you with key profitability, solvency, and valuation ratios that help you analyze how a company measures up to its industry and the S&P; 500.
- PE = Current Price/Earnings Per Share,
- Price/Book = Current Price/Book Value per outstanding share
- Price/ Sales = Current Price/Sales Per Share
- Price/Cash Flow = Current Price/Operating Cash Flow per share
- EPS = Net Income/ Common Stock Outstanding(fully diluted),
- Dividend yield = (Dividend Per share/Current Price) * 100
- Return on Equity = Net Income/Common Stock Equity OR
- =(Assets/Equity) * (Net Income/ Sales)* ( Sales/Assets)
- Debt/ Equity = Long Term Debt/ Common Stock Equity
* Due to different reporting standards associated with financial institutions(Banks, S&L;'s, R.E.I.T.'s, and Insurance Companies) and standard manufacturing companies, financial statements are presented in two distinct formats: Standard(or Manufacturing) and Financial. Examples of both formats are shown below.
Back to Top